Select your language

  • canalu

Would you like to spend a year on exchange with one of our partner universities? Obtain a double degree by spending a semester abroad? Or do your end-of-studies work placement abroad? ISVV can help you with your mobility plans.

Studying abroad

Université de Bordeaux and ISVV offer their students the opportunity to spend part of their degree course abroad, under a number of programmes and agreements with partners (Erasmus programme, Erasmus Mundus Action 2 programme, CREPUQ programme).

For more information (exchange programmes, international courses, funding, procedures), visit the website:

Students also have the opportunity to carry out work placements abroad as part of their course and obtain mobility aid.

Information and withdrawal of the "AquiMob" application form from the ISVV training department.

Coming to study

Foreign students residing outside France and holding a foreign degree may pursue their studies at the University of Bordeaux and at ISVV:

  • either as part of an exchange programme
  • to obtain a French degree.

Information and admission procedures on the website

Break period

Do you want to take a break to enrich your studies? The University of Bordeaux offers you the opportunity to take a gap year during your academic year.

This highly attractive option involves suspending your initial training to gain significant or additional experience in your field, broaden your horizons or refine your choice of career direction. The international dimension is very common among gap-year projects.

Information and procedures on the website

Institut des Sciences de la Vigne et Vin - 210 Chemin de Leysotte
CS50008 - 33882 Villenave d'Ornon

  • canalu